Another bottle from Tipples Brewery, Longshore 3.8%. There’s a great mix of flavours in this! A bit of sweet hops at first, then a brief burst of fruit, before a full malt flavour rolls in, ending with a citrus tang. Their tasting notes humbly describe it as an ‘ordinary bitter’. It’s not! They also call it ‘immensely pleasing’ and that I agree with.
- RT @grantchesterpub: On now: Leeds Brewery Vienna, A smooth malty mild at 4%. Come and grab one while its on! http://t.co/yhZrT8qhLJ 10 hours ago
- RT @CamTourGuide: Also a beer festival at the Maypole, Portugal Place. Enjoying very nice drop of Buntingford Twitchell. http://t.co/gS2Eu… 10 hours ago
- The sun just broke through the clouds at #cbf40 and a spontaneous round of applause rippled through the crowds! #loveit 15 hours ago
- RT @BlackBarBrewery: Today is BlackBars 100th brew!!!!!! So it's a Gurdon as I just fancied brewing a big Black beer to celebrate! #blackba… 15 hours ago
- @BlackBarBrewery Congratulations, and thanks for some cracking beers, here's to the next 100... 15 hours ago