Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a 5.6% amber ale brimming with Cascade hops. I first tried this superb ale in California (it’s brewed 200 miles north of San Francisco) but I’ve yet to find it on draft in England, although thankfully the bottles have made it over 5,000 miles to outlets here. Cheers!
- RT @GMGrantchester7: Beer festival line up https://t.co/B3r2ItVZYB 8 hours ago
- @NHS_Martin @markcrilley A collab with Saltaire apparently. Titus groans! 9 hours ago
- @NHS_Martin @markcrilley What the heck is that handwritten pump clip - GK Sir Titus? Did you try it? 9 hours ago
- Every Pub in Cambridge #55 & #56 - Robin Hood and the Red Lion pintsandpubs.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/cam… 21 hours ago
- Shropshire really does have some wonderful pubs twitter.com/nhs_martin/sta… 22 hours ago