Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a 5.6% amber ale brimming with Cascade hops. I first tried this superb ale in California (it’s brewed 200 miles north of San Francisco) but I’ve yet to find it on draft in England, although thankfully the bottles have made it over 5,000 miles to outlets here. Cheers!
- Matching beers with pub features https://t.co/TYKvVoVV2F 4 hours ago
- @oldmudgie It did mostly come from you and about 3 others. BBB quite a niche concern evidently! 6 hours ago
- A found poem, inspired by @BoakandBailey, based on searching the tweets of people I follow for the phrase 'BBB' https://t.co/0MorrKg9vy 6 hours ago
- @ErburyOldBoy Sadly true twitter.com/pintsandpubs/s… 2 days ago
- Former Old English Gentleman pub in Harston, latterly an Indian restaurant, since closed and standing empty… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago