Time to open some Peak District bottled ales. First up, Peak Ales Bakewell Best Bitter from the Chatsworth Estate in Derbyshire. A 4.2% sweet malty mouthful with soft, subtle hops. I previously enjoyed a nice pint of this at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn, Castleton, Derbyshire and then chanced upon this bottle in Birchover village stores when leaving the Peaks. Result!
- RT @Beer_Talk: Butterbeer at the Harry Potter Studio Tour! Very sweet, a cross between cream soda and butterscotch. Tasty! #wbstudiotourlon… 5 hours ago
- @RFCider Well, quite! Still, comparable to the room needed for pool or darts in a normal pub though 12 hours ago
- RT @BexarCountyBrew: Don't know why this isn't more of a thing here in the UK... https://t.co/sssPXUjbV8 14 hours ago
- @seethelizards Still showing on a beam at the King Street Run, Cambridge 3 days ago
- @seethelizards https://t.co/xFMGP41pTH 3 days ago