Time to open some Peak District bottled ales. First up, Peak Ales Bakewell Best Bitter from the Chatsworth Estate in Derbyshire. A 4.2% sweet malty mouthful with soft, subtle hops. I previously enjoyed a nice pint of this at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn, Castleton, Derbyshire and then chanced upon this bottle in Birchover village stores when leaving the Peaks. Result!
- RT @wscBeer: Worth a read: Cask v keg argument ‘redundant’, says Fourpure Brewing Co morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2017/0… 1 day ago
- Interesting history of a beer's ingredients ("cache of Plumage Archer discovered at Cambridge seed merchants"). Sti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @ZakAvery These things take time 2 days ago
- RT @NHS_Martin: CAMBRIDGE ESTATE PUB MINI-CRAWL retiredmartin.com/2017/09/19/cam… https://t.co/eras6Z5Ls8 2 days ago
- Lovely drawing of @Brownsouppub twitter.com/naomidaviesart… 3 days ago