Time to open some Peak District bottled ales. First up, Peak Ales Bakewell Best Bitter from the Chatsworth Estate in Derbyshire. A 4.2% sweet malty mouthful with soft, subtle hops. I previously enjoyed a nice pint of this at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn, Castleton, Derbyshire and then chanced upon this bottle in Birchover village stores when leaving the Peaks. Result!
- RT @NHS_Martin: Pint & Pubs reveals how Milton's White Horse got it's name. pintsandpubs.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/pub… https://t.co/nnqOzAQy3O 3 hours ago
- @MrJohnHumphreys @BoakandBailey "The oldest pub in the country" = has a beamed ceiling and some horse brasses 3 hours ago
- Whyteleafe - "Apart from the new micro, the sole tavern offers Pride or Bombardier. So don't go complaining about y… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- @NHS_Martin Guessing cans, yes. Had some less than good nick cask at station recently, heard similar from others, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @oldmudgie St Peter's brewery, Suffolk is up there stpetersbrewery.co.uk/wp-content/upl… 1 day ago