This is the stuff! A deliciously hoppy, pale golden ale, 4.2%, brewed in Lincolnshire. I’ve enjoyed this before on cask and it was a pleasant surprise to find this one, bottle conditioned from Bacchanalia on Mill Road, poured clear and was full of hops.
- It’s all about the clean glassware https://t.co/uDrqcuNpsi 12 hours ago
- @dwb790 Between us we had each of those. Pegasus was good, Black Dog okay, the Newt past its best. Pride on form is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 4/4 Milton Pubs: Jolly Brewers and a pint of... Watneys?! Actually a nice pale this https://t.co/BfQGC2gpjn 2 days ago
- 3/4 Milton Pubs: Waggon & Horses, recently reopened, good pint of Pride, needs to get a more ‘lived in’, open fire… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 2/4 Milton Pubs: Lion & Lamb and a decent pint of Fuller’s Oliver’s Island... through a sparkler 😮 https://t.co/jBbHT0rWpF 2 days ago