Williams Gold is a 3.9% ‘refreshing golden ale’ with a crisp hop bitterness, brewed in Alloa, Scotland. It’s a nice example of a golden ale from a brewery that also brews beers with pine, seaweed and a heather ale, Fraoch, that is ‘probably the oldest style of ale still produced in the world’.
- Matching beers with pub features https://t.co/TYKvVoVV2F 4 hours ago
- @oldmudgie It did mostly come from you and about 3 others. BBB quite a niche concern evidently! 6 hours ago
- A found poem, inspired by @BoakandBailey, based on searching the tweets of people I follow for the phrase 'BBB' https://t.co/0MorrKg9vy 6 hours ago
- @ErburyOldBoy Sadly true twitter.com/pintsandpubs/s… 2 days ago
- Former Old English Gentleman pub in Harston, latterly an Indian restaurant, since closed and standing empty… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago