Williams Gold is a 3.9% ‘refreshing golden ale’ with a crisp hop bitterness, brewed in Alloa, Scotland. It’s a nice example of a golden ale from a brewery that also brews beers with pine, seaweed and a heather ale, Fraoch, that is ‘probably the oldest style of ale still produced in the world’.
- RT @GMGrantchester7: Beer festival line up https://t.co/B3r2ItVZYB 9 hours ago
- @NHS_Martin @markcrilley A collab with Saltaire apparently. Titus groans! 9 hours ago
- @NHS_Martin @markcrilley What the heck is that handwritten pump clip - GK Sir Titus? Did you try it? 9 hours ago
- Every Pub in Cambridge #55 & #56 - Robin Hood and the Red Lion pintsandpubs.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/cam… 21 hours ago
- Shropshire really does have some wonderful pubs twitter.com/nhs_martin/sta… 22 hours ago