Another bottle from Tipples Brewery, Longshore 3.8%. There’s a great mix of flavours in this! A bit of sweet hops at first, then a brief burst of fruit, before a full malt flavour rolls in, ending with a citrus tang. Their tasting notes humbly describe it as an ‘ordinary bitter’. It’s not! They also call it ‘immensely pleasing’ and that I agree with.
- RT @NHS_Martin: Pint & Pubs reveals how Milton's White Horse got it's name. pintsandpubs.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/pub… https://t.co/nnqOzAQy3O 3 hours ago
- @MrJohnHumphreys @BoakandBailey "The oldest pub in the country" = has a beamed ceiling and some horse brasses 3 hours ago
- Whyteleafe - "Apart from the new micro, the sole tavern offers Pride or Bombardier. So don't go complaining about y… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- @NHS_Martin Guessing cans, yes. Had some less than good nick cask at station recently, heard similar from others, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @oldmudgie St Peter's brewery, Suffolk is up there stpetersbrewery.co.uk/wp-content/upl… 1 day ago