Another bottle from Tipples Brewery, Longshore 3.8%. There’s a great mix of flavours in this! A bit of sweet hops at first, then a brief burst of fruit, before a full malt flavour rolls in, ending with a citrus tang. Their tasting notes humbly describe it as an ‘ordinary bitter’. It’s not! They also call it ‘immensely pleasing’ and that I agree with.
- Matching beers with pub features https://t.co/TYKvVoVV2F 4 hours ago
- @oldmudgie It did mostly come from you and about 3 others. BBB quite a niche concern evidently! 6 hours ago
- A found poem, inspired by @BoakandBailey, based on searching the tweets of people I follow for the phrase 'BBB' https://t.co/0MorrKg9vy 6 hours ago
- @ErburyOldBoy Sadly true twitter.com/pintsandpubs/s… 2 days ago
- Former Old English Gentleman pub in Harston, latterly an Indian restaurant, since closed and standing empty… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago